Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving, America


Halloween was fun - Like father, like son!

C sure is an interesting kid, he's decided his favorite show now is "MASH"... it's one of my all-time favorites too but I wouldn't expect an 8-year-old to so readily take an interest in a show dealing with some sometimes heavy morale and ethical questions (especially in the later episodes), but he loves it and there's certainly some life lessons to be learned by watching it together.

It also has been fun watching these episodes again myself, it reminds me of just how good the show really was, and how well it holds up... frankly, better than "Star Trek", which has always been my favorite show of course. Certainly current events make "MASH" sometimes very apropos and poignant again now as well.

No comments: