Wednesday, May 25, 2005

WDW - Monday 5/16

Monday was our day for the MGM/Disney Studios, and this day it was just C & I. The Momma used this day for her own WDW tradition, afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian Resort. Though she wasn't feeling that well later in the day she enjoyed her peaceful tea very much.

C & I had a great day as well, with C really enjoying the Great Movie Ride and the Backlot Tour (featuring "Catastrophe Canyon"). He also tried "Star Tours", and though he didn't really enjoy it that much, still a bit intense for him, he said he was very glad he'd tried it because he liked the idea of it. He's growing up! No Rock'n Roller Coaster for me that day, though, as I didn't have anyone to watch C and it wasn't worth making him wait at the loading area for me to ride alone. Too bad as that remains my overall favorite Disney ride, but I was there in September so I can't complain!

No comments: