Friday, October 27, 2006

Winter is Here....

Congratulations to the St. Louis Cardinals, on winning the World Series championship tonight! Two years to the day from when the Red Sox defeated them in the same ballpark, it was great to see them win in front of their home fans. Though I went into the Series rooting for the Tigers, only because theirs seemed like such a great story this year, clearly the way they played they had no business winning this thing.

I like the Cards too (and have been a David Eckstein fan for years!) so the only real disappointment for me is this didn't go seven games and extend the illusion of summer (40-degree, rainy summer!) a few days longer!

But most importantly, two years ago tonight, the Red Sox won the World Series!!!!

Also, of equal importance to me personally, it was one year ago today that I picked up the new Bluesmobile... and still keeping the Faith!

No comments: