Thursday, December 09, 2004

To Blog or Not to Blog?

To blog, or not to blog? That's been the question for me for a few months now. The fact that it hasn't been a question I've paid a great deal of attention to should be a good indication of why I've been hesitant to bother. I feel that I occasionally have some things worth saying, but not often enough to warrant a running commentary.

I enjoy reading the blogs of my friends, however, and the chance it gives me to keep up with what's going on in their lives. So I think I'll get one started here, without necessarily bothering to tell everyone just yet, and if I find I actually use it I'll spread the word then. My fear... fear? Naw, I don't worry about it that much... is that I'll likely post very infrequently, maybe just a few times a month. But it won't hurt me to have the outlet available. If it hurts you to read it, well, c'est la vie!

No comments: